Re: Build-Breaking MingW 3.3 Stuff (was Published Sources & Scripts for MingW GCC 3.3 Build)

Mohan Embar writes:
 > Hi Andrew,
 >
 > > > 2. Patch: natSocketChannelImpl.cc use elements + explicit cast
 > > > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2003-q1/msg00672.html
 > > >
 > > > Michael found this to be correct and committed it to the trunk,
 > > > but not 3.3.
 > >
 > >Michael, is there a good reason not to apply this to 3.3?
 >
 > Michael had mentioned here that he was unable to commit to 3.3:
 >
 > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2003-q1/msg00845.html

Right, so there's no special reason Michael can't commit, it's just
that he hasn't got a 3.3 tree.

Well, we seem to be stuck.  If the MingW build is to work, someone
with

a.  a 3.3 tree
b.  a Windows box
c.  commit access

needs to do something.  I have a and c, but not b.  Michael apparently
has b and c but not a.