Re: compile question about dll of windows

Hi Andrew,

>What I don't understand is why gcj has such a limitation and ld doesn't.

I'm not saying that one has a limitation and one doesn't. (I don't know.)
My rationale was that if I had to hack something to use filelists instead of
getting the object list from the command line, I would rather just
hack mingw32-ld and not have to hack gcj too. This being said, I don't
know whether gcj does anything with the object files besides pass them
to ld. I still need to play around with this more....

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/