Re: RawData ?

Michael> Now that classpath HEAD has gnu.classpath.RawData and GCJ has
Michael> gnu.gcj.RawData what is the preferred name this class should have ?

Michael> Should we remove gnu.gcj.RawData in gcj and merge
Michael> gnu.classpath.RawData ?

Right now I don't see a reason to.  I think the Classpath RawData is
only used in one place.  That is Class, which we will only be able to
partially merge anyway (and our implementation can't have any fields
visible to Java anyway, since that makes the compiler crash).

If we need to merge a class that uses this, we can just tweak the
import.  If that gets too burdensome, we can consider a change.

What do you think of that?