Re: Want to help integrating swing. Is already someone working onit?

LS.

> These are provided by AWT. Adding a SWT layer don't give you
> anything more, unless you want to implement yawt (yet another
> windowinng toolkit). In other words: forget it.
Point taken. I'll do just that. :D

Why would it be implementing yet another windowing toolkit? Shouldn't it
be a question of 'sticking an Swing api' on top of SWT?

Regarding the message you posted before: SWT doesn't provide any drawing
operations except for drawing lines and bitmaps? I would like to know
just what possibilities there are. I've never worked with OpenGL, but
could it interoperate with SWT so SWT would handle the events and OpenGL
would do the drawing?

Bhun.