Re: libltdl in libjava?

Andreas> how far is the libltdl from libjava related to the libtool one?
Andreas> Is it a ancient version or is it something more different?

It is an ancient version with a few (minor) local hacks.
Our changes are all documented in libjava/libltdl/ChangeLog.

As I recall we needed some hacks to build in our environment (target
libraries are weird) and also a couple changes to work well with the
GC.