Re: Access flags for inner classes

Michael> japitools made me wonder if we set the access flags for inner
Michael> classes correctly.

We may not.  ISTR bugs in this area in the past.  I don't know the
current status.  I think the thing to do would be to sit down with the
JLS and figure out what we're supposed to do.  Then see what we
actually do.

Looking at the Jacks tests in this area would also be helpful.