Re: attempt to send plain text email.

Julia> Urgh. OK. I will let this thing build on my win2k box and see
Julia> what happens. Otherwise I'll go for a redhat distro. It should
Julia> work on any of the linux distro's right? I have mandrake
Julia> installed on another box.

A lot depends on precisely what version is used.  gcj changes quite a
bit from release to release.

You can always build a single version on all the Linux distributions
you care about.  A gcc build on Linux is generally pretty easy.  It is
the best-supported platform.