Big-endian Gnu gcc (c and c++, gdb) compilers for IA32

Dear Tom and Java team,

  I have a customer need to create a big-endian Gnu gcc (c, c++, gdb)
compilers and debugger for Intel I32 Pentium 4 processor.  Do you know who
has built a big-endian Gnu gcc for IA32?  If not, do you know anyone who can
provide consultation for us?  I am sure there is some financial reward with
it.  Please let me know.

That is big-endian Gnu gcc product running on little endian processor (IA32)
and creating big-endian objects and executables.

Note:  I am keeping up with Java activities from you all.  We hope to port
Gnu Java in next 6 to 9 months timeframe after we complete our development
with current set of porting projects.  Java port will follow it.  I am sure
we will consult you all at that time.

I appreciate your help here.

Thank you,
Bose