darwin &mauve

Hi,

thanks to Mark. For those interested I posted the latest test results from my darwin build on gcc-testresults.
It doesn't look that bad.
I only had some strange swapping going on while testing mauve. This could be the reason for some timeouts....
Probably gij is consuming to much memory and starts swapping. ?

Further investigation has to be done.

Right now darwin results look better than sparc solaris 8 results!!!
There is a bugglet in the testsuite which I will investigate later.

Right now another build is going with libiconv installed. Hopefully few less failures.

Comments?

Andreas