Re: RE: os.arch and os.name is incorrect

>- http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc33_mingw.htm updated overnight
>automatically

Hi Øyvind,
Updating my website is still a manual process, so I can't guarantee
how often I'll do it. I just threw a snapshot out there to see what the
response was. I'll try to do this as often as I can. And everyone is
welcome to tap me on the shoulder if they feel they need another
build.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/