Re: Status page

Andrew Haley wrote:

IMO, only ports that catch null pointer exceptions in our testcases
and have a working class loader can be described as "OK" without
further qualification.  I suggest gcj on Irix be described as "works,
but unfinished" on the status page.
How do we call the darwin port? Nearly ready? Soon ready?

Thanks,
Andreas

                === libjava Summary ===

# of expected passes            2830
# of unexpected failures        40
# of expected failures          16
# of untested testcases         37

FAIL: PR1343 compilation from bytecode
FAIL: PR1343 -O compilation from bytecode
FAIL: calls.c compilation
FAIL: cxxtest.c compilation
FAIL: field.c compilation
FAIL: final_method.c compilation
FAIL: findclass.c compilation
FAIL: invoke.c compilation
FAIL: martin.c compilation
FAIL: noclass.c compilation
FAIL: overload.c compilation
FAIL: register.c compilation
FAIL: simple_int.c compilation
FAIL: throwit.c compilation
FAIL: virtual.c compilation
FAIL: FileHandleGcTest execution - source compiled test
FAIL: FileHandleGcTest execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: FileHandleGcTest -O execution - source compiled test
FAIL: FileHandleGcTest execution - gij test
FAIL: FileHandleGcTest -O execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: SyncTest execution - gij test
FAIL: SyncTest execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: SyncTest execution - gij test
FAIL: SyncTest -O execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: TLtest execution - gij test
FAIL: TLtest execution - gij test
FAIL: Thread_Interrupt execution - gij test
FAIL: Thread_Interrupt execution - gij test
FAIL: Thread_Monitor execution - gij test
FAIL: Thread_Monitor execution - gij test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - source compiled test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - gij test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: Throw_2 -O execution - source compiled test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - gij test
FAIL: Throw_2 -O execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: TestEarlyGC compilation from source
FAIL: TestLeak compilation from source
FAIL: TestMultiple compilation from source
FAIL: TestParent compilation from source