Re: Mauve harness failure on s390

Hi Mark,

> With the latest CVS update I get the attached failures on
> i686-pc-linux-gnu. I have just updated Mauve on my powerpc machine and
> those results will showup on gcc-testresults somewhere tomorrow.
> Hopefully they are similar to your results.

Yes, I'm getting nearly the same results.  There are a few more
FAILs (which could be due to setup problems), and a few less FAILs
in the BigDecimal tests, but those only on 64-bit.  See:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-01/msg01430.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-01/msg01431.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-02/msg00002.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-02/msg00003.html