Re: resource compiling

Erik> It this behaviour by design that will remain like it is, or is
Erik> it something that should be fixed?

I doubt we'll change this.  I was surprised to see this code, too, but
now it seems more natural to define a resource with a relative path
name.  For instance, if we used a leading `/' here then we would have
to add it when compiling a .jar file.