RE: GCJ snapshots for Windows?

I can see from the diff that these patches are purely GCC. They don't seem
to touch the libjava sub-facilities.

Is there a reason why the minGW patches have not been integrated into GCC
CVS? If they are formulated carefully, they should have no incidence on the
other targets ... Has this issue been raised somewhere? Is there someone who
tries to obtain full accreditation from the GCC administration for these
patches?

CVS...

Retrofitting these patches continuously, on a moving CVS target, would be
truly unsustainable. We'd rather work on a breakthrough in the
aforementioned integration. Has the GCC administration raised concerns or
objections to these patches? Is there a way to address these concerns? Who
is the chief negotiator on behalf of minGW? Where is the list of outstanding
issues?

I'd rather wait until the accreditation problem clears up.

This sounds like a relatively minor problem. A libstdc expert will probably
be able to solve it in a minimum number of replies to the libstdc mailing
list and guide this quickly to its final resolution.