FYI: [gnu.org #10042] Ranjit Mathew

Looks like my copyright assignment paperwork is through!

Ranjit.

From: "Jessica Natale via RT" <copyright-clerk@fsf.org>
To: rmathew@hotmail.com
Subject: [gnu.org #10042] Ranjit Mathew Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:41:26 -0500

Hi Ranjit,

Don't worry - you are not bugging me. I am more than happy to answer any
questions you might have.

Congratulations - I recently received your form and it was approved by
our Executive Director. I will mail you a photocopy of your assignment
form this week by air mail and you name will be added to our offficial
database.

Thank you again for your interest in our organization.

Best,
Jessica
--
Jessica M. Natale Thanks for your contribution
to Free Software