Re: Compilation Problems with libjava

>> Is there totally no way to get around that at all? I am asking this
>> because it is really gruesome to recompile everything just because one
>> classfile is buggy.

If you do a top-level `make', only the parts that need to be rebuilt
should in fact be rebuilt.  It is slow to do this, but it shouldn't
cause unnecessary recompilation.

You can also cd into the target library build directory and rebuild
just libgcj.  I do this all the time.

The first time you build, you must build the whole thing.  There's no
way around this.