Re: swt controlexample

>>>>> "Erik" == Erik Poupaert <erik.poupaert@chello.be> writes:

Erik> I've grepped the gcc sourcetree, and there seems no way to invoke
Erik> RegisterNatives() from java. It seems like a purely native method:

Yes, it is part of JNI.

Erik> Maybe we could expose the method somewhere, as to make it
Erik> available in java?

It doesn't make sense to expose it to Java.  RegisterNatives is used
to map method names to function pointers.