Re: ClassLoader: unexpected exception during linking

Per> Visual inspection of teh code (i.e. I haevn't tested it yet)
Per> suggests that "protected" isn't implemente correct, and the
Per> appended patch is needed.

FYI there's similar code in _Jv_SearchMethodInClass in the same file.

To me the PRIVATE test looks a bit weird.  For instance,
`PROTECTED & PRIVATE' == 0, but that yields the wrong answer
(if the referenced member is protected but is in our package).