GCJ article in January Linux Journal

My GCJ article (that I originally wrote in July 2001) is finally
in the January 2001 issue.  (They sent me copies which arrived
today, so it should probably be on the newsstands soon.)

No online copy yet, though my contract allows me to re-publish
as part of a Free software or documentation project 30 days
after publication.  In any case, they put their entire issue
online after 3 months.
--
	--Per Bothner