Re: load native lib (SWT) with JNI on windows

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 13:23, Frank Jacobs wrote:
> The only mojo that I can think of is to make sure to complile the SWT
> classes that use JNI with the -fjni flag. But that wouldn't explain your
> ClassNotFoundException. Hmmm...

SWT is a pain to build because you need to carefully identify all of the
classes to build and the directory structure is a pain to deal with
(like, they've put spaces in the directory names).

Here's my effort to make it buildable under Linux.  I think it could be
adapted to build under Windows as well:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/rhug/swt-gcj-green-snapshot.tar.gz

I'm using this for a new application and it works fine.

AG