Re: Re: load native lib (SWT) with JNI on windows

I was trying to load SWT on windows but using gcj-mingw, and the beta
downloaded from the mingw site doesn't support DLL loading and I get a
different error (Something like loading libraries are not supported).
Ranjit said in other mail that he has solved this problem on CVS.

But the error you repported is the same that i got when I tried to load
SWT on linux. I solved the error copying the linux swt shared libraries
(*.so) to /usr/lib, so probably if you copy the windows swt shared
libraries (*.dll) in your cygwin /usr/lib, you could run your
application.

It seems that gcj 3.2 doesn't support -Djava.library.path

Hope this helps
Rivas.