Re: Re: load native lib (SWT) with JNI on windows

> Offhand I don't know whether libltdl (which is what we use to
> implement System.loadLibrary) knows to look in the executable's
> directory on Windows.  I assume it does.

I have also tried to specify full pathnames within cygwin (/home/ingo/...) or absolute (C:\cygwin\..) the error is always the same.

> So then the question is: do you have libltdl included at all?  You
> should if you have a native build.  Otherwise not (this is a bug,
> maybe Ranjit will fix :-).  You can find out by running `nm' on libgcj
> and looking for `ltdl'.

I have done a : nm libgcj.a | grep -i 'ltdl', and get this:

ltdl.o
00000000 d _ltdl_error_strings

I assume this means I have libltdl included. Does this also mean there is a way to get it working with gcj 3.2?  I don't think I will manage to get gcj from cvs working within cygwin on my own ;-).

Ingo
Werden Sie kreativ! Bei WEB.DE FreeMail hei?t es jetzt nicht nur schreiben,
sondern auch gestalten. http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021142