Re: groan: installation

Tom Tromey wrote:

"Per" == Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> writes:

Per> Ant may make sense for RHUG, which is a set of Java applications
Per> tweaked/tested/ported to GCJ, and RHUG should probably include Ant.

Last time I looked, ant used com.sun.* and couldn't be compiled with
gcj :-(

That was probably for invoking the "javac" compiler, right?
In that case, it should probably be changed to either invoke
the external gcj binary (since gcj has a faster startup time
than javac) or the appropriate gnu class that invoke the
compiler.
Cedric