Re: New java/status.html file

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Per Bothner wrote:
> I checked in http://gcc.gnu.org/java/status.html .

There seem to be a couple of markup errors in this page; you can
run a validor by selecting the button at the end of this page.

(Also we use "GCC", not "gcc" to denote the project; I will take
care of this.)

> The lists.html is unclear about which list to use for patches to the
> web pages, and I haven't been paying attention.  Please someone tell me.

gcc-patches, but you raise a good point, and I will try to clarify the
description on the mailing list page.

Gerald