Re: libgcj platform support?

Per> I suggest a "Status" page, linked from the GCJ main page, where
Per> we could list things that work and don't work, both features and
Per> targets.

Sounds good.

There's some info here:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/java/gcj-3.1-status.html

This applies to 3.1, but 3.2 is really just 3.1 with a few tweaks.

Per> * java.util:  Fairly complete coverage corresponding to JDK 1.3.

For the core java.* packages (excluding AWT), we're at 93% coverage
for 1.4.  I ran japicompat a couple weeks ago...

For javax.* the situation is much worse :-(
Nic will step in here... :-)

Per> If people think this is a good idea, I'll check in a skeleton
Per> that people can update.  For new ports/features we need a way to
Per> differentiate "works in CVS" and "works in the current release".

Good idea.