SAX inclusion in libgcj

I'm just beginning the process of making a native build of
GNU-Paperclips (my servlet container).

Paperclips relies on GNUJAXP which delivers the SAX classes.

Unfortunately, so does libgcj. When I compile the relevant libs and
run the linked code I get this error:

libgcj failure: Duplicate class registration: org.xml.sax.SAXException

Is there a way of dealing with this?

I've mentioned a couple of times that the ClasspathX project has a
full JAXP implementation (apart from the XSLT). Should we include a
regular feed of GNUJAXP in GCJ?

It seems silly to have the SAX classes in 2 places within the GNU
project.

The GNUJAXP implementation is licenced under the GPL+exception (that
was done _specficially_ so the GCJ and Classpath projects could use
it).

Nic

PS why does fastjar not work with the libgcj jar file?!