Getting GCJ to work under Windows/MinGW/MSYS

Hi,

    The attached archive (5K, TAR/GZIP) contains details
(instructions, diff-s, build scripts) of my efforts to
build a working GCJ 3.2 and libgcj under Windows/MinGW/MSYS.
I have been able to repeat the steps on Windows 2000
(but *not* Win98) on two separate machines.

Please note that these are extremely kludge-y patches and
are based solely on the GCC 3.2 cygwin/mingw release. Quite
a few of them were needed purely because of problems with
the MSYS environment and because Windows does not have a
case-sensitive filesystem.

I'd be happy to get feedback on these changes and suggestions
on "The Right Way" to do them.

Ranjit Mathew.
(rmathew_AT_hotmail_DOT_com)