Re: ZipInputStream brokenness

>>>>> "Jesse" == Jesse Rosenstock <jmr@ugcs.caltech.edu> writes:

Jesse> However, when I compile with -g, I get a different error:
Jesse> ; gcj -g ZISTest.java --main=ZISTest -o zistest

I get the same error with -g.  That's what I would expect, since -g
shouldn't affect the generated code at all (this is a general gcc
rule, though of course there could be bugs).  Could you try to find
out why this makes a difference for you?

Jesse> Should I submit PRs for any of these?

I see you did.  Thanks for doing that.