Re: [patch] fastjar documentation

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Matthias Klose wrote:

> > That this patch got the GCC version number wrong (for mainline) should be
> > reason enough to show that the number should not be duplicated here.
>
> Is there a recommended way to include the version number?

gcc/doc/include/gcc-common.texi.

> > AM_MAKEINFOFLAGS, according to the Automake manual.
>
> the automake manual doesn't say anything about AM_MAKEINFOFLAGS, at
> least the 1.4 version. Assigning a value to it simply puts it into
> Makefile.in, but nothing more.

If MAKEINFOFLAGS (which is meant to be for the user, but I don't think
that generally works in GCC) doesn't work either, then wait until GCC
moves to a more recent Automake.  Or will Automake handle using += on
MAKEINFO to add the flags sensibly?

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk