Re: HAVE_GETCWD fails to include io.h

>> In win32.h would be best as <io.h> is a platform-specific header,
>> and win32.h is already included by natSystem.cc.

Ranjit> Be careful - when I did this, I got errors on conflicting
Ranjit> redeclarations of close( ) - as a kludge I just #included
Ranjit> io.h in natSystem.cc.

Did you get these errors while building natSystem.cc?  Or somewhere in
java.net?  Did you see Tony Kimball's patch to change the java.net
code not to redefine close?  If the problem is in java.net we could
check in that part of his patch.