Re: gnat and gcj

>>>>> "Shawn" == Stumme, Shawn <Shawn.Stumme@trw.com> writes:

I didn't see a resposne to this.

Shawn> I've got a Java program that I'd like to be able to call and
Shawn> interact with from an Ada program.  Do you have any suggestions
Shawn> on how to be able to get the gnat compiler to correctly link to
Shawn> the gcj compiled Java?  Or is it only possible to access the
Shawn> Java by using the JNI and invoking the JVM?

You can also use CNI and the CNI Invocation API.  I believe this is
documented in the manual (though I haven't checked).

As far as I know nobody has ever tried to make Ada and gcj work
together.  So you'll have to experiment...