Re: GCJ for windows-question...

>>>>> "Clemens" == Clemens Eisserer <ceisserer@utanet.at> writes:

Clemens> 1. Is GCJ also avaible for Windows. Are there precompiled
Clemens> packages avaible?

There is a Windows port, but my understanding is that it currently has
some problems.  If that's incorrect, I'd like to know about it.

As far as I know there are no precompiled packages.

Clemens> 2. Does GCJ under windows support JNI?

Right now, it doesn't really.  You could try linking your JNI library
into your application.  That might work, but nobody has tried it to be
sure.