more doc needed?

I've just come to write a bit of native code and realised that I
don't actually know how to do the integration and it doesn't seem to
be documented anywhere.

I think we need something like the following in the CNI manual, it's
an example of how to do Java/C++ CNI integration.

1. save the following file as Test.java:

public class Test
{
   private native void native0 ();

   public void nonNative ()
   {
       native0();
   }
}

2. Then compile it:
        gcj -C -d . Test.java

and generate the header:
gcjh --classpath . Test

3. edit the Test.cc file and fill in the blanks.

4. Now compile the Test.cc file ??????

5. And now cause Test.java to load Test.cc? eg:

public class Test
{
   static
   {
     System.loadLibrary("Test");
   }

   private native void native0 ();

   public void nonNative ()
   {
       native0();
   }
}

Be sure to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the lib location of Test when
running the java code.
<<<<

If someone tells me the sort of g++ line I need I'll flesh this out and
add a section to the CNI manual.

Nic