Re: dejagnu on cygwin

Thanks, David. BTW, could you send me the configure line you're using?

Also, are you building a cygwin-to-mingw cross, or a cygwin-to-cygwin
compiler?

  - a

--
Sick of HTML user interfaces?
www.xwt.org

Today's example of Greenspanese: "[the 1990's] arguably engendered an
outsized increase in opportunities for avarice"