Re: dwarf2 signal unwind problem

   From: "Boehm, Hans" <hans_boehm@hp.com>
   Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:31:11 -0700

   We had a long discussion of this for IA64, though it may not have been
   posted here.  You have to remember that the personality function in
   exception.cc (around line 240) again subtracts one from the PC.

Indeed, I had totally missed this.  There is a followup coming where I
correct this. :-)

Note that the other side of the issue still holds up (unwind's PC
adjustment), but I am less concerned that ports get that wrong.