Re: GCC 3.1 Prerelease

Tom Tromey writes:

> Yeah, I saw that once I started rebuilding libgcj with it.  Try the
> appended.  We really need Alex to look at this though.

>From the debug session information that you sent, this is making
sense. I'm not seing any regression in all my build tests (3500 files)
and I believe it improves the situation with my (old) copy of Freenet.

I'll be able to do some real debugging tonight at the earliest. In the
meantime, if we're short on time, this should probably go in.

Thank you for looking into this,

./A