Re: Gcj build instructions

>>>>> "Hans" == Boehm, Hans <hans_boehm@hp.com> writes:

Hans> Should the gcj build instructions also mention
Hans> --enable-parallel-mark?

Yes, definitely.  Which instructions in particular?
gcc/doc/install.texi?  Are there otehrs?

Hans> I haven't done a systematic study with gcj recently, but my
Hans> impression is that it's a substantial win for multiprocessor
Hans> servers, and a mild loss for uniprocessors.  I believe it works
Hans> reliably on at least X86 and IA64 Linux.  I thought others had
Hans> also used it on other platforms?

If you can dig up the information I'll be happy to write the patch.