Re: MissingResourceException with Date under mingw port

Eric> I propose this patch (should it go on the branch, or just mainline?):

Both, thanks.

Eric> 2002-04-10  Eric Blake  <ebb9@email.byu.edu>
Eric> 	* java/util/Calendar.java (bundleName): Make reference to bundle
Eric> 	explicit to aid the linker.

This seems good to me.  We may need similar changes elsewhere too, for
instance in java.text (though based on the number of bug reports we've
received over time I would say that few people use java.text).

Eric> -  private static final String bundleName = "gnu.java.locale.Calendar";
Eric> +  private static final String bundleName
Eric> +    = gnu.java.locale.Calendar.class.getName();

I like the idea of putting this into Calendar.  I wish I had thought
of it.  Do you think this is acceptable for Classpath though?