Re: gij and -cp/-classpath

Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> writes:

> Andrew> Would you accept a patch for this?
>
> Yes, definitely.
>
> Andrew> Also would some give an hit of how to do it?
>
> At one point Nic was revamping the argument processing, but I don't
> know the status of this.

I did write an argument parser and an implementation of gij based on
the argument parser. I never submitted it because there wasn't enough
enthusiasm for it.

The GCJ folks mainly seem to be interested in a change to the
CNI/JNI invocation API. I refocussed my efforts on that but haven't
had time to come up with a definitive patch (I am still hoping to do
that however).

Nic