Re: gcc-3.1 2002-04-03 libjava failures on sparc-linux?

ChJ> Sorry, I should have inserted a pointer to my latest
ChJ> testresults... Here it is:
ChJ> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-04/msg00182.html

Hi.  I'm finally back, and I looked at this today.
It looks to me like all the execute tests are failing.  Usually this
indicates some systematic low-level failure.

It would help if you could send a piece of the libjava.log file that
shows a single such failure.

Also, you could try running one of the programs by hand from the
command line.  Even running a simple "hello world" program should show
the problem.

We can start debugging from there...

Thanks for looking at this platform!