Re: mingw32 gcj compile failure and possible patch

Frank Jacobs <forkjake@yahoo.com> writes:
> I have a question about executable size. When I tried the standard
> Hello, World application, my resulting executable was 10 MB.

If you strip it, it should go down to 3MB.

I'll be releasing gump (GCJ Unreachable Method Pruner) in a few weeks,
which should bring it down below a meg (209kb gzipped is my record so
far, but I know I can do even better than that).

  - a

--
The web is dead; long live the Internet.
http://www.xwt.org/