Re: java aliasing rules

Dan> Could you test the following hack (I'll create a proper langhook
Dan> later) on a big java program and see if it makes a difference?

Right now I'm focusing just on 3.1.  It will take me some time before
I can get to this.

You could try building libgcj itself with it.  That qualifies as "big
java program" :-).  It's easy to do on many platforms.

If you want more, there are a bunch of ready-to-build programs here:

    http://sources.redhat.com/rhug/