Re: GC failure w/ THREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC ?

>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeff Sturm <jsturm@one-point.com> writes:

Jeff> I give up for now, other than to note that 3.1 isn't ready, at
Jeff> least for my uses.

Yikes!  I've been thinking that gcj 3.1 was, even right now, the best
one yet.  So I'm really surprised to hear this.

Is the GC problem the only one?  Do you know of other regressions?
Are there PRs you consider critical?

I do have some time right now for dealing with 3.1 release issues.  I
don't know how long this time will last, so I'm trying to strike while
the iron is hot.  If you could submit PRs for the serious
(regression-level) problems you know of, and send me the numbers, that
would help a lot.