Tests on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu

Hi,

I wanted to setup an autobuilder for the gcc-3-1_branch on a Debian
GNU/Linux PowerPC machine but time and disk space were not on my side.
(A bootstrap of gcc 3.1 c++ and java is 400MB bigger then gcc 3.0)

I don't have diskspace (or time) yet for actual compiling some programs
that I wanted to. But the "make check" results for libjava do not look
very good.

		=== libjava Summary ===

# of expected passes		1138
# of unexpected failures	461
# of expected failures		12
# of untested testcases		475

The results for the gcc-3_0-branch that I also bootstrapped on the same
machine are correct (no unexpected failures).

It seems that almost all failures are when trying to run the programs.
Trying to run by hand gives:
./Class_1: error while loading shared libraries: libgcj.so.3: cannot

So it seems that the testsuite does not setup the library path
correctly. Has anybody run a make check-target-libjava on powerpc and
knows how to setup the testsuite correctly?

libstdc++ does not seem to have this problem.

		=== libstdc++-v3 Summary ===

# of expected passes		357
# of unexpected failures	2
# of expected failures		25