Re: Release stuff

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:

Mark> Do we have a set of real world programs/libraries that can be
Mark> used as test cases?

At least these:

   http://sources.redhat.com/rhug/

Mark> Making sure that Jacks, Mauve, Classpath and Kawa compile/work
Mark> seems like a good idea.

I agree, with the caveat that we know we don't do very well on Jacks.

Mark> I can setup an autobuilder/tester on a Debian GNU/Linux PowerPC box.

Nice.  Could you include rhug, classpath, etc?
Mauve is integrated into `make check-target-libjava'.  I can send
instructions if you need them.  So far the others have not integrated.