Re: gcj-mingw is ready for inclusion in gcc 3.1

Adam> I've been developing by running win98 with cygwin/sshd inside
Adam> vmware, and ssh'ing into the virtualized machine to run
Adam> binaries. Unless somebody can get it working under wine, I'd
Adam> like to add a configuration option --with-testing-host which is
Adam> the hostname of a cygwin machine running sshd; 'make check' can
Adam> then build binaries, scp them to that machine and run them to
Adam> perform tests.

I think you can set up site.exp to have this happen automatically.  I
don't know the details though.