Re: gcj-mingw is ready for inclusion in gcc 3.1

On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 21:33, Adam Megacz wrote:
> > If I can find the time, I'd like to try to get 'make check' working
> > under Linux with wine.
>
> Yeah, I tried that. Unfortunately even very simple gcj-compiled
> programs fail under wine (I was using the wine out of Debian's
> unstable; it should be pretty up to date).

I just submitted a couple of GC patches which seem to help.

I've also committed libstdc++-v3 configury so a mingw32 cross should
work now.

I tried building some rhug packages, but they rely on "gcj -R" which
appears to be broken for mingw32 targets.  I'll try to look at this
soon, but I have submitted a PR against it for now.

AG