Re: [freenet-tech] Technology / Features

Hi,

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 08:30, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> The cool thing about GCJ is that there arn't any bootstrapping issues
> for JITs written in Java. Come to think of it, I wonder why Tom wrote
> the verifier in C++ ;-)

OK, I will show my ignorance. Is there actually a real reason that the
verifier is written in C++. I see the smiley but don't know how to
interpret it in this situation. Having a verifier written in java would
be a very nice thing since then we could integrate it with ClassLoader
so other VMs don't have to implement their own verification.

Cheers,

Mark