Re: [freenet-tech] Technology / Features

Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> writes:
> I don't have a timeframe for this stuff, of course, but one of my big
> goals is to eventually get libgcj used as the Java implementation in
> Mozilla.

Woah, cool... so Mozilla would call out to gcj to compile stuff into
binaries, and then execute the binaries?

  - a

--
"If I put copyrighted material into the 'chewy nougat center', I can
 claim the crunchy chocolate coating is an 'Access Control

Why Windows NT/2k/XP is unreliable: www.zappadoodle.com