proper .emacs for gcc code?

Does anybody know the magic incantation to get emacs to indent code
the way the gcc source tree does it? Vanilla it wants to indent braces
like this:

  void foo()
    {

Instead of

  void foo()
  {

  - a

--
"If I put copyrighted material into the 'chewy nougat center', I can
 claim the crunchy chocolate coating is an 'Access Control